Welcome to Miami



I've been a very lucky lady of late, and have just got home from a fantastic holiday. 



My family and I decided to go away for Christmas this year. We swapped in the rain and cold for sand and sea, and headed to Miami and the Bahamas for a fortnight. Jealous? 


Miami is one of my favourite places in the world to visit. This was my second trip there, and being that little bit older this time around, I really appreciated the art deco architecture, the constantly busy atmosphere, and of course, the fabulous shopping. We had a lot to do in the few days that we were there, and prioritised visiting Florida's Everglades National Park, as well as some retail therapy and enjoying all of the food ever. I have never experienced portions like the ones in the US - not good for the bikini body at all! 

We stayed on Ocean Drive, which although incredibly tourist orientated, is still one of the prettiest places I've ever seen - especially at night time. With neon lights and beautiful sunsets galore, it's hard not to fall in love with the place. I managed to get my hands on the American Apparel Jean Cuff Shorts - an item that I'd been after for the longest time. Everything seems to be a lot cheaper in the US in comparision to the UK, so I can't lie, I did splash out a little too much. Lots and lots of reviews to come!

OUTFIT DETAILS 


1: Crop top - ASOS 
    Skirt - American Apparel
    sunglasses - eBay
    Bag - Zatchels
    Bandana - Primark
    Trainers - Vans

2: Top: H&M


    Shorts - American Apparel
    Belt - Accessorize
    Shoes + Bag = Same as first outfit



Have you been to Miami before? What did you go and see?



2 comments:

  1. Really like your new format. Looks like you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures looks like a lovely sunny place to spend Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com