benefit watt's up! highlighter



I'd been on the hunt for a champagne toned highlighter for a little while.

Whilst shopping in Debenhams the other day, this little gem caught my eye. With its eye-catching packaging and witty name, Watt's Up instantly appealed to me. It's a beautiful champagne highlighter, which is exactly what I was after.

I'm going on holiday in less than a week and really wanted something that would go with a slight tan but also doesn't require much effort. I like to wear as little makeup as possible when I'm away and this is so quick and easy that it ticks all the boxes.

I've been using this on my cheekbones and under my brows, and it gives a really lovely soft focus finish to the skin which I really enjoy. 

This product does come with a strange little blender on the bottom half but I've not really used this as I find it a bit gimmicky. I prefer using my fingers as I find that the blender wipes most of the product away!

Have you tried Benefit Watt's Up before? Can you recommend any other products that are great for a holiday glow?





 photo emailsoft_zps5bc39edd.png photo twittersoft_zps4ae2e90a.png photo tumblrsoft_zps87c701a9.png photo instagramsoft_zps9f41673b.png photo bloglovin_zpsd55dc1e3.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com