absentee me


Well..

Hello. My name is Lauren Anthony, and I'm a loss for words.

It has been a while since I've posted, or even wanted to post on my blog. I decided to take a break and have a little hiatus. I feel like I've been all over the place a bit lately, with lots of university work, a documentary in the making and a touch of anxiety - life is a tad too fast lane for my liking and I decided to take a step back.

I usually love using my blog as a tool for creative procrastination, but it just hasn't been on the top of my agenda lately, which is truly a shame. I don't like making promises I can't keep, and I usually promise myself I'll blog and get a video sorted each week, which hasn't happened for over a month now. I guess you could call it writer's block.

I'm hoping now that I've forced myself to click the 'New Post' button, I'll feel a little more motivated to start doing what I love again, rather than sitting infront of the TV all evening, mindlessly wasting away.

I'd also like to start a few more written touchy feely posts, I'm just not sure I feel like posting about clothes and stuff you put on your face all the time any more. I hope that's okay.

I'm now off to enjoy a cheese board with some compulsory red wine and interesting conversation. Delightful.

In the mean time, listen to this beautiful Jessie Ware song. Aside from candles and dark chocolate, she is my favourite thing of the moment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com