'The Only Way Is Blogging' Event @ Tiger Tiger



Hi all, sorry that this post is so delayed, I've been working and attempting to decorate - I decided on a 'shabby chic' kind of style with vintage-esque trimmings in the end! I'll be sure to take photos when it's all finished.

Anyway, I went to the TOWIB event a little while ago, and there were a few products that I thought you guys would be interested in hearing a little more about.

001. The first of these was LP Skin Therapy, a product designed and created by Linda Papadopolous, which has calming and relaxing agents to keep you psychologically balanced as it were! Dr Linda is a psychodermatologist, and she was fully involved in the whole process of making and branding her own skin care range. The products smell AMAZING! My favourite product was the lip therapy reduce gel, which has calming citrus properties. I thought the whole concept was really interesting, so check the products out if you get a chance!

002. There was an Orla Kiely spokeswoman who gave a really informative talk on the gorgeous fragrances and home fragrancing products that Orla Kiely stock. Also, isn't the packaging lovely?!

003. The next few pictures are from the China Doll Boutique, and the clothes were beautiful! I also really liked the way the shop was laid out, especially with the little bird cage. You can find China Doll Boutique products here.

There were also great talks from Dr Linda about body image, Ja'ime Jan, who blogs at BoyMeetsFashion.com, who gave a great talk on photography tips and tricks, and Caroline from beautymouth.com, who taught us anything and everything about skin care! There were many other great brands there, but sadly I didn't get a chance to see everything.

If you have any more questions, you can find me on Twitter, or on Instagram @materialmatchbox, or simply leave me a comment in the box below!


Hope to see you all at the next TOWIB event! Have you been to any similar events recently?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com