Fishtail & Flatforms

Top: Topshop / Leggings: Next / Shoes: New Look / Necklace: Accessorize (old) / Nail polish: Nails Inc.  'Bluebell'

I'd like to start by apologising for my disgracefully pouty face, who do I think I am?! The photo looked fine on the camera screen - wahh embarrassing!

Anywho, I went shopping with a friend a couple of days ago, and this is what I wore! I have been meaning to take pics of this outfit for a little while now, but I hadn't actually worn it out until then. I saw this top back in April and absolutely loved it, but at £34 it was more of a splurge than I could afford. Luckily, I managed to nab it in the Topshop sale a couple of weeks back for only £20 which I was ecstatic about! I really love the mesh panels on the sides, I think that it makes an all black outfit slightly less 'all black'! In my humble opinion, you can never go wrong with all black - as long as you keep it classic!

I love these flatforms, but sadly I have been cursed with wide feet (thanks Dad...), so the fact that I could purchase them in wide fit made me extra chuffed! They are so similar to the widely discussed ASOS ones, but half of the price at £17.99.

Have you jumped on the flatforms bandwagon? What bargains have you nabbed in the sales lately? 


p.s. - I'm planning to have a re-design of the blog over the next couple of weeks - if you have any suggestions let me know, I'm fully open to ideas (and constructive criticism!)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com