The Skin Saviour: Estee Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum



Since I haven't blogged in a while, I thought I'd come back with a little beauty favourite of mine. 

I've been using the Estee Lauder Clear Difference Advanced Blemish Serum for a few weeks now, and it's going to be sticking around in my skincare routine for the indefinite future.

I've never been particularly spotty, but if I do get the occasional blemish it scars, which really isn't very pleasant. When I bought this, I was randomly going through a phase of having really bad skin for no obvious reason, and I wanted it sorted ASAP.

The serum is aimed at those with adult acne which I'm lucky enough not to suffer from, but this just seems to reduce the appearance of spots so quickly - I can see why those with acne would love using it too. I tried a little tester of this wonderful stuff and knew pretty early on that I needed to buy the full size, which wasn't the easiest task financially as it's a bit of a splurge - £39 for 30ml. Ouch. 

Clear Difference is also oil free, making it ideal if you're a little on the shiny side. I have more dryness than anything and find it pretty hydrating regardless, which is definitely a plus. It also contains (beware, I'm about to get a little sciency up in here) a skinsaving ingredient called salicylic acid. If you're a bit of a skincare freak like myself, you'll know how good this is for evening out skin texture and acne scarring, therefore making it the perfect solution to an issue free face. Lovely jubly.

I'm happier with my skin now than I ever have been, and I put it down to this little hero (and the help of a slight freckly/tanned post-holiday face)! I've (bravely) put up a pic of me completely makeup free to show the effects. Et voila!

Have you tried this serum before? I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com