FACE OF THE DAY: naked 3, mac lured to love, ysl teint touche eclat foundation + more!


I popped out for lunch with a friend last week and thought I'd take a couple of pics of my face as I was really pleased with the finished look!

For the base, I used my YSL Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in B60, which I absolutely love. It's so lightweight but has decent coverage, and is also really buildable. For under-eye concealer, I tested out my Bobbi Brown Corrector which I really like, and then used the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit over the top. To set this, I went for MAC's Prep + Prime Finishing Powder.

I tend not to bother with contouring in the day time, so just whizzed some Bourjois Delice De Soleil Bronzer over my forehead and under my cheekbones to give a tiny bit of definition. For blush, I picked my current favourite, which is MAC Mineralize Blush in Lured to Love from the Divine Night collection, which is a really gorgeous apricot colour. I love a cheeky highlight, so I used Elizabeth Arden's Pure Finish Highlighter in Rose Illumination on the tops of my cheekbones, under my brows and on my cupid's bow.

I filled in my brows with my trusty Benefit Brow-Zings Kit in Dark (which broke in my luggage when I went away, sob sob), and then moved onto eyes.

I'm so in love with the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - if you haven't heard of it, where have you been! I used colours Strange, Burnout & Mugshot in this look. If you'd like to see some swatches, check out my review of the Naked 3 Palette here. I finished off everything with some winged liner and used my favourite mascara, Clinique High Impact, to finish it all off. 

For my lips, I used my Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in 03 Peche Cosy, which I reviewed here. I love this lipstick - it's such a pretty apricot pink shade and I think it tied in with the rest of the look really nicely!

A quick spray of Miss Dior Cherie and I was good to go!

What do you think of this 'Face Of The Day' look?

1 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous natural look :) x

    hayleyjachz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com