a beautiful basic


I love discovering a new basic for my wardrobe, especially when it's in the colour of the season!

I absolutely love white. It makes you look tanned and goes with everything! I saw this top on ASOS and wasn't sure how I'd feel about it when it arrived, but I was so pleased and think it's gorgeous. I'm such a fan of the neckline, it's so flattering and does fantastic things for collarbones which is always a plus! I bought mine in an XS for reference, and it still has an oversized fit on me. The sides are split which is a nice design touch too.

I wore this on a warm summers day with my ever mentioned American Apparel denim shorts, a pair of black sandals from ASOS (which are super comfortable FYI), and a matching belt. Is it weird to put a picture of my feet up on the internet? Too late.

I've just started work as a fashion intern for the next three months , so I think I'm going to wear this with my leather pale blue Zara skirt, these sandals and a black duffle bag. Smart and chic!

What are your favourite basic items that you always come back to?

Belt: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS
Watch: Citizen


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com