colour blocking


I've finally got round to putting up the final outfit from my lookbook video. Awful blogger alert! 

Apologies, I'm currently drowning in a sea of revision which is taking over my life and I'm taking a break to pop this up! 

I got this top a little while ago so I'm not sure if you'd be able to get your hands on it still, but I know that I saw some similar pieces in Primark so get yourself down there! I'm a big fan of croptops and love brights in the summer, so popped this on with a pair of classic black skinnies. I really like the ASOS Ridley jeans, mine are ankle grazers and are also petite so fit perfectly. Definitely worth picking up a pair if you don't want to splash out on Topshop Jamie jeans. This style actually fit me better, so win win for me!

The shoes are an H&M sale purchase, and they're unbelievably comfortable. I feel like they'll be a good everyday heel this summer. 

Hope you are all well and are battling the exam stress better than I am! 

Top: Topshop
Jeans: ASOS
Shoes: H&M
Watch: Citizen
Rings: Daisy Jewellery/Vintage/Topshop/Ottoman Hands


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com