ysl rouge volupte - peach passion #13


YSL is one of my favourite make-up brands; from their high quality products to incredible packaging, I really can't fault them. That being said, say hello to the prettiest item in my make-up bag (and yes, I'm aware that I am swooning).

I picked up this lovely lippie  in the Feel Unique sale, and with it being reduced from £24.50 to just short of £20, I couldn't really resist since I've been lusting after this colour for months. It's definitely on the pricier side, so might be best to save up your pennies for this one. I promise it'll be worth it though!

The colour in question is Peach Passion. I'm a sucker for a pretty peachy-coral lip - I find it goes best with my skin tone and is perfect for everyday wear as it goes with most of my regular make-up looks. On my skin tone, it's more of a vibrant peachy nude, but it would probably come out slightly brighter on paler lips.

I am in awe of how creamy the consistency is. It goes on so smoothly and I find that the lasting power of this is pretty good too. Apologies for the lack of a full face picture, I've had a huge stress induced breakout and didn't want to terrify you all with my skin! The combination of a good quality product and princess packaging makes this lipstick completely worth the extra few bob for me, it's definitely worth purchasing!

Have you tried any lipsticks from the Rouge Volupte line? What other colours do you guys recommend? 



2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely i love the ysl lipsticks their packing is to die for xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Found you via twitter - #bbloggers

    new follower :)

    what a beautiful blog! love the images too!

    come and check out my blog if you'd like to :)
    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com