my little life: coffee #1, winton, bournemouth


We've had some truly beautiful sunny days this past week, so as a little break from work, some friends and I popped down to the new coffee shop in the area; Coffee #1. I didn't realise that Coffee #1 had more than one branch initially, because it's quaint atmosphere and individual touches make it seem like an completely independent brand. As if I needed to be encouraged any more, their coffee is ethically sourced, which makes it that little bit more enjoyable to visit. 

They have such lovely little rustic quirks here that just make it the perfect place to visit on a sunny afternoon. The wall art here is so beautifully done, and they even offer free used coffee grounds for your garden needs! I grabbed a mango and raspberry smoothie and a ham and cheese croissant for a spot of lunch, and it was so good that we came back the next day! This place has so much character, it's definitely worth a visit if you're passing through, and is also ideal if you want to take a book down and take a couple hours off from busy life commitments. I feel like visiting this place could definitely be bad for my pocket, I'm a sucker for a good coffee house! 

You can check out Coffee #1's website here

p.s. I apologise for the fairly pants photography, I didn't bring my camera with me so my iPhone had to do! 

Have you ever been to a Coffee #1 before?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com