the new 'do'



I had a hair appointment last week, and since my hair has finally got to a length and condition that I'm happy with, I decided to ring the changes with my curly mop. I had a nightmare haircut about three years ago where they literally hacked at my hair until it was thin and frizzy, so I've literally stuck with the same style since then. My current hairdresser has finally managed to get it back to it's former glory and I decided that it was time for a little re-vamp.

I fancied going back to a middle parting, which is where my hair naturally falls anyway, and then take a bit extra off the length and the layers. I saw Sammi from Beauty Crush's lovely new hair and decided that I wanted something similar, just slightly longer layers but still nicely framed round my face. It's much shiner and has a lot more body than it used to, so I'm super happy with how it came out. You'll have to let me know what you think!

I was thinking about doing a haircare post, or maybe one on how I style my hair every day. Let me know if this would be something you'd like to see! 


                                                     photo emailsoft_zps5bc39edd.png  photo twittersoft_zps4ae2e90a.png  photo tumblrsoft_zps87c701a9.png  photo instagramsoft_zps9f41673b.png  photo bloglovin_zpsd55dc1e3.png

1 comments:

  1. i love your curls!!yeah it would be cool to see your everyday hairstyle!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com