benefit fake up concealer blogger event, debenhams bournemouth


I was lucky enough to be invited to last week's launch event of Benefit's brand new 'Fake Up' concealer in Bournemouth. I had a truly lovely afternoon, and would like to say a huge thank you to Alyson, Sophie and the Debenhams Benefit team who put together a truly delightful afternoon for all of us. Make-up, wine and nibbles = a very happy Lauren! 

We all got a chance to try out 'Fake Up', and were shown all the different ways it could be used - even how to contour with the darkest shade which is something I'd really like to try and do myself.  Fake Up is a really original product; the concealer itself is surrounded by a balm which contains Vitamin E and moisturising agents so is really good for eradicating under eye bags. The concealer is really light and moisturising, and is great if you're after a slightly lighter coverage. I loved this product but need quite a lot of under eye coverage, so this would be perfect for me over the top of my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as it is hydrating and brightens. 

Despite there only being three shades at the moment, I found that 'medium' matched my skin tone perfectly, although this came as no surprise as I use 'Bo-ing' in shade 02 as my regular blemish concealer. I was also lucky enough to be given a goodie bag, and Boo Boo Zap has fast become my favourite blemish treatment. Also, look at how incredible the World Famous Neutral Palettes are! I have a feeling that they might have to make an appearance in my make-up collection at some point soon...

So thanks again to Benefit, and I look forward to picking up Fake Up and incorporating it into my everyday  routine! 

Have any of you tried 'Fake Up'?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com