where have you been hiding?

top & skirt: h & m / necklace: primark / rings: asos & vintage / shoes: urban outfitters / lipstick: no. 7 gay geranium

Worst blogger award goes to me, unfortunately. It's been a crazy few weeks with assignments and uni, and I'm very pleased to have a spare minute to take a few pictures and forget about the fact that I have a shorthand exam in a week.... Shhh.

It has been so sunny over the past couple of days, and we've even managed to sneak down to the beach a couple of times; one of the many benefits of living in a seaside town! Since we've had such beautiful weather, my housemate Lou (who's blog you can find here) and I decided to have a little prance around the garden and take some bloggy snaps.

I picked up this little set from H & M last month for work experience and literally want to wear it as much as I can. It's so pretty and looks great with a little heel and a statement necklace. It's very 'Lashes of London' esque, and reminds me a little of their Violetta set. The material is combination of crochet and broderie anglais, so pretty!

The shoes were an Urban Outfitters impulse buy but for £10 in the sale, I couldn't go wrong! They've got little gold studs on the heel too which is a lovely touch, and I always pick them out in the rest of my outfit with matching gold accessories. I also have them in purple with panthers on the heel, which are even more incredible. 


I hope everyone has been enjoying the sunshine as much as I have! 





1 comments:

  1. I really love your dress girl!
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com