Review: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer


I saw a TV advert for the Maybelline Fit Me range the other day, and was really interested - I'm definitely up for trying any product that gets rid of the bags under my eyes! There are three sections to the collection, the 100s for lighter skin, 200s for medium skin, and 300s for deep skin. The collection has been around for a little while now, but I think it must have been relaunched in the UK as it's at the top of all the stands. 

The best colour match for me was #20 or 'Sand', which is a medium beige. You get plenty of product, and really don't need much to get good coverage. I found that this product was best under my eyes rather than on blemishes, as it blends well but doesn't give full coverage. I do agree that it allows your skin to breathe though, it didn't feel cakey or heavy at all. It's also dermalogically tested and oil free, so unlikely to make you break out.

This product is definitely worth buying if you're looking to cover dark circles. It reminds me of the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in consistency and is really blendable, but if you're looking for something that covers spots well I'd definitely advise something with a fuller consistency like Benefit's Bo-ing. For a drugstore concealer though, I'm pretty impressed. I really like Maybelline concealers anyway, and this one is no exception!



Have you tried any products from the Maybelline Fit Me collection?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com