bardot


It's spring. And spring means denim shorts and statement jewellery. 

I've sung the praises of my American Apparel denim shorts before, but I'm so glad to be wearing them in the British sunshine. They're just so much more flattering than any other shorts I've tried - an absolute must buy if you're in the market for a new pair this summer.

This bodysuit was a recent ASOS purchase and I absolutely love it. The straps sit just on your shoulders, which I think makes it a bit different from your average basic. It will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe this spring/summer!

The belt is leather, which I thought was pretty good for £12. I like that it's designed for high waisted trousers too, so often waist belts are skinny and therefore completely useless!

I just love this outfit, I feel like it's something you'd see Kelly Kapowski from Saved By The Bell wear back in the 90s.


Body: ASOS
Shorts: American Apparel
Belt: ASOS 
Necklace: Primark
Sunglasses: ASDA 
Watch: Citizen
Rings: Daisy Jewellery/Vintage/Topshop/Ottoman Hands
Shoes: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com