the mom jean


Mom jeans are a love or hate thing. I personally love them. 

I have no idea if they suit me or not. My mother was the one to convince me that they do, ironically. I love anything high waisted and this Urban Outfitters pair are such high quality that it only took one compliment to have me sold! 

The only thing I'm unsure of with this type of denim is that they're not the most flattering thing in the world, nor are they the most feminine. They also have a horrible habit of making your arse look pancake flat due to weirdly placed pockets. I think these are pretty good in the booty department, but I'd rather not hear other opinions as they'd probably put me off wearing them!

I've styled this with my new favourite belt which made it's first appearance in my last post, a pair of ALDO sandals (which are unfortunately old season but New Look have a similar pair out at the moment) and this ASOS crop which actually ties at the front, but I tied it round the back to give myself a more visible waist given the jeans are quite loose. 


Top: ASOS

Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: ALDO
Necklace: Primark
Rings: Daisy Jewellery/Vintage/Topshop/Ottoman Hands

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com