psychedelic geometric


ASOS have had so many gems available recently - my purse really isn't happy!

When I saw these tile print jeggings on ASOS I wasn't sure what I thought of them. I loved the style but immediately thought they'd be really long on me. I can't lie, I fell in love with them the second they arrived! They're high waisted but more so than I first thought, really comfortable and the print is just lovely. They also have a matching top, and I love a co-ord so I'm really tempted to buy that too!

I teamed them with this mesh stripe top from H&M, shoved on some silver and rose gold jewellery and my stacked Urban Outfitters boots and I was good to go! I really like this outfit and think it will be great to wear for drinks in the evening throughout the rest of spring. 


Top: H&M
Jeggings: ASOS
Necklace: Topshop
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Watch: Raymond Weil
Rings: Daisy Jewellery/Vintage/Topshop/Ottoman Hands


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com