Vintage Pieces & Miss Selfridge Sale


I wanted to show you the pieces that I got from the vintage fair and also a couple of pieces of jewellery that I got from town the other day. I'm such a huge fan of studs and embellishment, so when I saw this adorable bag at the vintage fair for only £4 I had to buy it! It is velour and quilted, with gold embellishment, and looks so much pricier than it was - such a reasonable price for a really high quality item! 

I couldn't resist the gorgeous little box. This was vintage too, and pretty reasonably priced at £5. As I've mentioned before, I'm redecorating in the summer and I think this would be a gorgeous addition to a dressing or bedside table! I think the contrast of the mahogany wood would look really nice with white wash furniture, so a really lovely buy!

My most impressive vintage bargain of the day was these vintage style drop earrings. I really liked the colour and the style is very art nouveau-esque, so right up my street! At only £1 they were a complete bargain and I have so many outfits that would look gorgeous when accessorised with these.

My other two buys are far from vintage as you can see, but they were Miss Selfridge sale items. For £1 each, they're pretty good quality, but I was really disappointed because although the ring is adjustable, the adjustable bit is glued together and is too big for me! Despite this, I still really like it and will try to get it unstuck. The earrings were bought purely for the spiked pair as they will go brilliantly with my new necklace from Topshop. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com