Judy's Vintage Fair


I mentioned in my last post that I was going to Judy's Vintage Fair in my last post, and my friends and I were all successful in finding some lovely pieces! The vintage fair has come to Bournemouth before, but this one had even better items and so much more variety. It was hosted at Hotel Piccadilly, which is an art deco style hotel near the sea - perfect location if you're planning to stay in Bournemouth! I really wanted to stay for cream tea but sadly we didn't have time.

You may have seen a few pictures on my Instagram feed (@materialmatchbox) from the day itself, but as you can see there was a huge variety of vintage jewellery, clothing and books. I fell in love with a bed jacket from the 1950s but sadly it was too expensive - not that I really had a use for it anyway! I did, however come out with a few pieces, and then made a trip into town afterwards, so I will do a mini-haul on those items later! All in all, the fair itself was lovely. My favourite stall was one that sold framed vintage books, but sadly I wasn't able to take a picture of them! However, I have got some links for my favourite vintage sellers at the event, so take a look at their online selections! 





Have you been to any great vintage fairs lately? Whereabouts were they hosted?





1 comments:

  1. I love these photos. I don't think there are any vintage fairs here where I live. I wish there was though. :)

    http://www.undiscoveredworth.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com