bargain zara striped trousers, a dream internship + a miserable mug


You're not going to believe this, but these trousers cost £10. 

Complete bargain right? I was so pleased with them that I decided to hit the garden with my camera and my post-work melty makeup face and take a few pics. Excuse the chronic bitchface, I was pretty tired!

I really struggle to buy trousers as they are usually too tight round my hips and too big round the waist, which as you can imagine, makes dressing for work an absolute nightmare. I've just started an internship at Company magazine (I know, living the dream), and wanted to look nice and smart on my first day! Although I was concerned these trousers would make me look like a glorified Andy Pandy, I'm incredibly happy with them and they're so comfortable too. 

My favourite thing is the cute waist detail, where the popper comes out of the sides of the pleats. Hard to explain, but hopefully you can see from the pictures! I also like to add a bit of height, as most trousers are aimed at females of the 5ft4 and over variety, and my 5ft2 self struggles immensely with this, hence the rolled up hems.

I also noticed whilst writing this that there is a questionably shaped object in the background of all of these photos! Irritatingly, I did not notice the offensive/ugly parasol stand whilst taking the pics. Apologies.

Trousers: £10 / Zara (in store)
Top: £7.99 / Zara (in store)
Shoes: £30 / ASOS
Necklace: £4 Primark
Watch: Citizen



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com