Picnic In The Park

Playsuit:  George@ ASDA

I went for a little picnic today and made the most of glorious weather, and this is what I wore. It was so hot today that I literally could not bear the thought of wearing trousers; I need to start topping up my tan at some point! This little playsuit caught my eye in ASDA of all places, but they really have a gorgeous summer range, I was very impressed. I nabbed this at only £16, but I have now realised that it has gone down to £8 which is even more of a bargain! I really like the cut out detail of this, as it means it can be dressed up for evening or worn with sandals (as I did today) for a hot summers afternoon. Tesco also have a great range this season, so I'll be making a trip there too - I'm a supermarket convert!

I've finished work for now, so have spent my week relaxing and drinking cream tea - its been fantastic! I'm off to Cornwall next week and really want some new summery things, so I'll be on the hunt for some sandals and shorts following the sudden change in weather!



What bargains have you found in unusual stores recently?

 




1 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com