London Fashion Week - Scallop Detail & Crimson

Blouse, shorts & bag - ASOS / Shoes - New Look
Photographer: Joseph Kent

I went to the first day of London Fashion Week today which was absolutely fantastic - I was more excited than a kid at Christmas! After looking around the grounds and seeing a catwalk show (which I will share with you tomorrow), I got to look around the exhibitions which showcased the work of Britain's finest fashion talents. Topshop also displayed the new collections from NEWGEN designers which was so inspiring - definitely a must see!

This outfit was last minute to say the least, which explains why the majority of it is ASOS! I think my favourite item is the blouse; it's a gorgeous colour and is so versatile. The scalloped edges are really unusual and adds a bit more character to the look. I was so relieved that it didn't rain - this outfit definitely isn't shower proof! The blouse is a sheer chiffon, which contrasted nicely with the brushed silk effect of the shorts. Combining different textures and materials is an effect I love, so I finished off the look with a suede lady bag and matching flatforms. 



What do you think of my London Fashion Week outfit? Are you going to see any shows?



1 comments:

  1. Ooh i love this combination! the style and colors lok amazing on you, i am really loving the scalloped blouse and the material of the shorts :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com