Gentlemen Of The Road Stopover Festival

This weekend I popped to the sunny Sussex town of Lewes to enjoy a stopover festival called Gentlemen Of The Road. We had the loveliest time; it was pretty understated and relaxed, and everyone was just there to enjoy the music and the ridiculously hot weather. Mumford and Sons, The Vaccines, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros and Vampire Weekend were the biggest highlights for me, as well as spending some quality time with pals. 

We all took some super arty photos, especially my friend Harry who has a real knack for photography, so a lot of these are his handiwork! In terms of outfits, it was insanely warm, so I spent most of my time in dresses and shorts - I've written where everything was from in the captions. I recently received my Zatchels from their half price sale which is in a few of these pics too , so a special post to come on those soon! 

Outfit     Dress: American Apparel / Kimono: ASOS / Bikini: ASOS / Bag: Zatchels / Bandana: Primark
Outfit     Sunglasses: Primark / Necklace: Miss Selfridge / Body: Missguided / Shorts: Topshop (old) 

Mumford & Sons 


Did any of you go to the Gentlemen Of The Road Stopover? What did you think of my festival outfit choices





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com