the seasonal nail collective

No7 Betty Blues / Nails Inc Motcomb Street / Revlon Valentine / Essie Exotic Liras / Revlon Fearless / Models Own Ibiza Mix / OPI Glow Up Already!

Winter is my favourite time of year for nail polish. 

I love deep berry shades and navy tones for autumn/winter, thrown in with some glitter and a bold red if I'm feeling especially seasonal! These little lovelies are my top picks at the moment. I've been particularly fond of Revlon's Valentine lately; it's the perfect deep red. Last year, I was reaching for their black-red, Vixen, but it's nice to have something a little lighter! 

Navy is a colour that I  only found myself drawn to last year as I always thought it made my nails look shorter, but I'm officially a convert. My favourite out of this bunch is No7's Betty Blues, which has blue glitter running through it, giving a little extra shine. 

In terms of glitter shades, Models Own Ibiza Mix is easily a favourite. It looks great over all colours and is really Christmassy and Autumnal over deep reds and purples. OPI 'Glow Up Already' is a glitter that I wear by itself. Last Christmas I saw it on a MAC makeup artist and immediately asked her where it's from, it's so pretty! It has every colour of glitter and is perfect for an evening out. 

What are your favourite nail polish shades for autumn and winter? 



                                                      photo emailsoft_zps5bc39edd.png photo twittersoft_zps4ae2e90a.png photo tumblrsoft_zps87c701a9.png photo instagramsoft_zps9f41673b.png photo bloglovin_zpsd55dc1e3.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com