Pink, Gold & Black

Necklace: New Look / Top: Topshop / Belt: ASOS / Trousers: River Island / Nails: Nails Inc Motcomb Street
Today was my day off so I thought I'd take pictures for a quick outfit post! I picked this top up in Topshop a little while back but it's taken me ages to decide what to style it with. It definitely needed accessories, and since my belt and necklace match perfectly, that's what I went with. The print is a really strong Aztec print, so it definitely needed plain trousers! I went for plain black woven ones, more for warmth reasons than anything; it was -1 in Bournemouth today!

Also, check out my map! I picked it up at a vintage shop round the corner from my house and popped it up on my bedroom wall. I might get another one and use it as a regular background for outfit posts  for when it's too cold to be outside.

I've also been collecting bits and bobs for a giveaway for my blog's 1 year anniversary, so keep your eyes peeled for more information on how to enter!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com