fleck and velvet


Jumper: ASOS / Leggings: Next / Necklace: Topshop / Nails: Nails Inc. Motcomb Street

I got this lovely fleck yarn jumper for Christmas from my parents, and it's sooo cosy. I love warm knits in the winter, and although I was worried that the size small wouldn't be snuggly enough, the sizing seem to be quite generous. The leggings are a Next sale buy (yes, I've already spent way too much in the sales, please tell me if you have too so I feel like a better person), and they have a very pretty crushed velvet texture. I really could've done with a smaller size though as they're giving me severe granny knees! My spike necklace was also a sale buy and it's definitely my new favourite accessory. I'm not big on jewellery but I will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of this!

In other news, apparently my camera has decided to work again, but it's so temperamental these days that I've decided to look into getting a new one. I've heard great things about the Canon 600D, so if you use one, drop me a comment!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com