bermuda, bahama, come on pretty mama


You know you've taken after your parents when you stand exactly the same way. How embarrassing!

Would you look at that, a cheeky Beach Boys reference in the title! I wore this little outfit in the Bahamas for a trip out into the capital, Nassau. We went around the straw market (where I got bitten to death, how lovely), and did some shopping.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure you'd be able to find this Topshop top any more - it was a summer purchase! Oh, the woes of going away at Christmas... The shorts have made an appearance on the blog before, and were one of my best purchases from Miami. They're the American Apparel medium wash cuff shorts and are a perfect fit. I chatted about them in my most recent video which you can watch here.

My little white shoes were an ALDO bargain - reduced from £60 to £30 in their sale earlier in the year. They're leather and super comfortable - I even travelled in them. That may not have been my best decision, since my feet got a little swollen on the flight and they were a struggle to get back on. What a charming image.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com