red and navy



I just kind of threw this outfit together and it worked.

I love it when that happens! I prefer to wear things that both look nice and are super comfortable. Unless I'm going out, I'm often too lazy to dress to impress and just throw on a combination that works and is also warm and cosy.

I bought this jumper in the Zara sale for a tiny £7.99, and I'm a sucker for a bright colour. These jeans are just a pair of Topshop Joni's but I think they're my favourite style as they're easy to wear and go with everything. Also look great with a crop top and a pair of platforms for a night out!

These shoes were quite a bold choice - I wasn't sure when I'd get a chance to wear them as the platform is huge, but they're actually a lot more versatile than I thought. They were a mega steal as well, only £15 from ASOS so I was pretty pleased! The coat is probably my favourite thing about this outfit. I love the navy blue/gold hardware combination and I enjoy a good pea coat. Very pleased with it, and at £80, it could be worse.

Jumper - Zara
Necklace - Topshop (old)
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - ASOS
Coat - Zara


What do you think of this outfit?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com