tortoise & blonde eyewear



I recently got back from New York which was absolutely amazing. Whilst I was over there I got a fair bit of shopping done. What a surprise 

These specs are one of my favourite purchases. Tortoise & Blonde was not a brand I'd heard of before. but I love testing out new designers so I was quite excited that there was a new eyewear shop on the block. 

I stumbled across their pop up shop in Urban Outfitters on 5th Avenue, and being a prescription eyeglass wearer, I decided to get myself an eye test and pick up a pair. After pondering for a substantial amount of time, I finally caved and went for a bold red and leopard print style called Federica. 

It's a squarer and bolder style than I would usually go for, but I absolutely love them. For anti-glare prescription lenses and the frame, the total price was $137. Complete bargain! Tortoise & Blonde currently only ship to the US and Canada, but I'm hoping they'll become a little wider spread soon. 

Have you tried any Tortoise & Blonde frames before?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com