a new idea


1: Yummy Mexican / 2: Marley in the snow / 3: Sums up my week / 4: Whoops / 5: Prezzo / 6: Snowscape / 7:  Most recent purchase / 8: DIY map diary / 9: Puppy in a suitcase / 10: Apple cakes

I thought I'd try out a new little feature on my blog that's more lifestyle orientated. Every now and again I'll do a 'My Little Life' post as a nice little break between my fashion and beauty bits. I've had quite a stressful week and therefore my photos are painfully unexciting and this is only a quick post, but this was more of an introduction of an idea than anything else! Hopefully next week I'll be able to post more often and be back to wombling on about clothes and things I spend my money on.

On another note, I've nearly hit 100 followers. I love writing this blog and I'm so grateful to you all for reading my waffle. If you're a new follower or reader then please leave a comment, I'd love to see your blogs too!


Ta ta for now 






1 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012 • materialmatchbox • All Rights Reserved
Blog at Blogger.com